DragCoverage.com Speed Forums

DragCoverage.com Speed Forums (http://www.dragcoverage.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bracket | Sportsman Racing (http://www.dragcoverage.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   BTE King of the Coast Bracket Series Event 6 Official Flyer (http://www.dragcoverage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8700)

gaylonrolison 11-13-2017 09:06 PM

BTE King of the Coast Bracket Series Event 6 Official Flyer

gaylonrolison 11-13-2017 09:07 PM

BTE KOC Series Event 6 Series Annual Finale and Championship Weekend Featuring the Battle for the Golden Check in Jr Dragster and Sportsman / Toy Drive. Dec 1-3 at Gulfport Dragway in Gulfport, MS.

gaylonrolison 11-13-2017 09:08 PM

BTE KOC Series Toy Drive Back in Action at KOC Event 6 Dec. 1-3.
Calling ALL bracket racers. It is that time of the year again for the BTE KOC Series Toy Drive. Racers attending KOC Event 6 are asked to bring 1 or more unwrapped new toys to support children and their families in need in the local area.
All racer's that participate in KOC Toy Drive will be entered into drawing for a FREE weekend Entry at any BTE KOC Series Event in 2018 at Gulfport Dragway.
"We Rise By Lifting Others"-Robert Ingersoll


gaylonrolison 11-21-2017 10:35 PM

BTE KOC Series Golden Check Event Winner Decals up for grabs at Event 6 NEXT WEEKEND for the Jr Dragster and Sportsman Classes.


gaylonrolison 11-26-2017 08:56 PM

The BTE KOC Series Will Go Live with KOC Event 6 Pre-Race Report tomorrow Night November 27 at 8pm. A rundown on the KOC Points, KOC Toys for Tots Toy Drive, and HIgh Rollers $5,000 Call-Out Race will be some of the topics to be covered.
Tune in Tomorrow Night at 8pm on the King of the Coast Bracket Racing Series Facebook Page.

gaylonrolison 12-23-2017 02:53 PM

Rescheduled for Jan 26-28.


gaylonrolison 01-25-2018 09:51 PM

Good afternoon to All. I have evaluated weather forcasts from different outlets. Considering the coverage of racers that travel to the BTE KOC Series Presented By David McMurtry Racing Engines i feel it is the best decision to cancel event this weekend.

From my understanding most if not all weather forcasts have rain for much or all day Saturday with rain starting as early as Friday Night and as late as Sunday midday.

This decision is a tough one but i feel deep down it is the best call to make considering the information i have to this point.

I am as disappointed as much as you racer is but i am not wanting have you spend funds to get to track with a significant chance you will not race at all.

I hope each of you understand. This is not a easy decision to make but again i feel it is the best one to make.

I will announce asap on how we will address the 2017 Points Championships after i get input and consider various options.

As always that decision will be in best interest of the KOC Family.

Thank You,
Gaylon 228-323-7325