DragCoverage.com Speed Forums  

DragCoverage.com Speed Forums > Drag Racing Classifieds > Cars, Chassis, Trailers, etc...

07-08-2016, 06:18 PM
GunSlinger

: Sep 2015
: 163
1964 2 door chevy impala

SOMEONE NEEDS THIS FOR SURE- COMPLETE CAR - BARN FIND - they say it is MATCHING NUMBER CAR!!! car was in a old shed. Older gentle man was starting to redo car and past away. all the interior is original med. brown all in great shape including head linner and dash motor has been reworked, was told it is a 327 not sure. powerglide trans. all windows are in great shape ( no fog ) on edges. bumbers are great all chrome is very nice. car has alittle rust flake around side trim molding. nothing bad . he bought a lot of new chrome WINDOW seals in boxes in back seat. including new fender skirts. car appears to be oringal paint light brown or light gold. I deal with all fords and I have a 67 fairlane I am redoing. old cars are really cool to have or look at. I will never do anything with it. I just got it when some of the estate was being sold. some people don't know what they have. $ 10,500.00 obo 334-703-5307 text for pics. serious calls only please. thanks and god bless
07-14-2016, 09:37 PM
GunSlinger

: Sep 2015
: 163

to the top