DragCoverage.com Speed Forums  

Go Back   DragCoverage.com Speed Forums > Everything Else > Outside the Pits means DANGER!

Old 05-12-2017, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicchevy View Post
That Jeep wagon is far from a grocery wagon and a every day driver that can make 8 second 1/4 passes and run over 200mph,on top of that 4-wheel drive. Just a beast. I know you got a nice fast car and so goes one of the 601 Street outlaws but his vette got gapped by the wagon.
I think I saw that race and it was I guess what we would call a pure stock Corvette. If he out run one of the nos/pro-charger Vettes that the 405 race against with there cars then I would not be able to beat him. But I have seen only one cracker box jeep & Vette race the one I mention,but I don't see & know everything but I do try and watch all the Street Outlaws. I know all the BS is FAKE but the cars are real and most of them are Bad Ass cars but its more real than that Ass Monkey garage and all of them others like it that I don't watch and Street Outlaws is damn sure better than Honey BOO BOO.
Since its just the 2 of us left on here now I don't see why we can't post some pictures of Nude Women you go first.

PS I can't see a soda cracker box jeep running over 200 mph I've had mine over 200mph and it was flying.PS last October at SGMSP on a Radial prepped track The wife & I drove my Vette over there with the top off and all I done was put the targa top back on and lower the rear tire pressure from 28 psi-18 psi and the 1st pass spinning a good bit it run a 5:88 in the 1/8 and a 9:04 @ 167.63 mph. The 2nd pass I got greedy wanting to run in the 8's and left @ the same RPM but unlike the 1st pass as I let of the clutch I floored it and it hit the rev limiter before I could get off it and Drag Radials are like any other radials you can get by with hazing them controlling the throttle but once you break them lose its over. Unknown at the time because of so many cars we were allowed only 2 pass's. I can't tell you what the different is on a radial prepped track & a standard prepped track but on the same racks non radial prepped 2 weeks later it was not much better than the street.PS sooner or later I'm gonna change the rim size down to a size I can buy Real Drag Slicks to put on back. Click on below its not a nude site or a spam!

https://youtu.be/bC3aoDeO-RU

Last edited by BowtieBilly1121; 05-12-2017 at 04:24 PM.
Old 05-14-2017, 10:50 AM

ESPN college football analyst Lee Corso spilled the beans on Friday, although the decision is quite obvious: the network will host "GameDay" from the Florida State-Alabama matchup on Sept. 2.

Corso said ESPN plans to be in Atlanta for the potential top-5 showdown in an interview with a Mobile (Ala.) radio station WNSP FM.

"We're going to Alabama-Florida State," Corso said, via AL.com. "It's going to be that one because it is two excellent football teams. We're going to be starting the season going to a tremendous football game."

No game time or network has been announced for FSU-Alabama.

It's not a big surprise that FSU-Alabama is the site for "GameDay" to open 2017. FSU-Alabama is the top game on the first Saturday of September, a list that also includes Florida vs. Michigan.

Attached Images

Old 05-15-2017, 08:18 PM

Billie H's hero and look alike .... Billy G.

http://societyofrock.com/billy-gibbo...=billy+gibbons
Old 05-15-2017, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Jordan View Post
Billie H's hero and look alike .... Billy G.

http://societyofrock.com/billy-gibbo...=billy+gibbons
MrJJ, I wish I had his money and his cars,and wish I was able to play a guitar as well as him.

PS I have been a GG Top fan for a long time.