DragCoverage.com Speed Forums  

Go Back   DragCoverage.com Speed Forums > Everything Else > Outside the Pits means DANGER!

Old 11-02-2016, 04:42 PM

Default Just like I said months ago...

There were a few of you who tried to debate on on the fact I stated months ago about how the democratic party is far more corrupted than all other political parties combined.

Now that all the corruption is finally being exposed, I would love to see your excuses for continuing to support them which we all know you will, and we all know the reason why even if you don't admit it.

Last edited by j_warren; 11-02-2016 at 04:45 PM.
Old 11-02-2016, 05:00 PM

Ain't that the Damn Truth!!! This is the 1st time ever I have got involved in a election other than vote. And after 2 terms of obama I knew I had to at least try and make different. I think Donald Trump may straighten out the Republican Party,but there is no hope left for the Democrat Party they are all corrupt with obama & Hillary at the top of the list. They are worst than the Mafia was in the 30's, they control the media,we only hear what they want us to hear.
If anyone wants America to still be America 4 years from now they best vote for Donald Trump.

Just how in the Hell can someone under a FBI Investigation by the FBI be allowed to run for President of the USA?
Old 11-02-2016, 06:58 PM

Gotta be some damn good KoolAide
Old 11-02-2016, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_warren View Post
There were a few of you who tried to debate on on the fact I stated months ago about how the democratic party is far more corrupted than all other political parties combined.

Now that all the corruption is finally being exposed, I would love to see your excuses for continuing to support them which we all know you will, and we all know the reason why even if you don't admit it.
Gonna go out on a limb here. Obama was elected by a majority vote for 2 terms. One more vote than the other guy. Didn't state it months ago, but this election will be won by a democrat. The MAJORITY of the American people will DECIDE! Not you, not I, the majority!
Old 11-02-2016, 11:12 PM

Just a crooked bunch of shit just like JFK assination and the damn Viet Nam war.
Old 11-03-2016, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired View Post
Gonna go out on a limb here. Obama was elected by a majority vote for 2 terms. One more vote than the other guy. Didn't state it months ago, but this election will be won by a democrat. The MAJORITY of the American people will DECIDE! Not you, not I, the majority!
You didn't answer his question though. I understand people can't stand trump but how can anyone still back Clinton? Every time you turn around it is something else coming to light.
Old 11-03-2016, 11:14 AM

Anyone that could support that lieing criminal bitch is considered traitor to the USA. Just my opinion.
Old 11-03-2016, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicchevy View Post
Anyone that could support that lieing criminal bitch is considered traitor to the USA. Just my opinion.
We really have the WORST choices in my lifetime!
Old 11-03-2016, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordboy View Post
You didn't answer his question though. I understand people can't stand trump but how can anyone still back Clinton? Every time you turn around it is something else coming to light.
No question to answer. We are witnessing one party disintegrate and both parties trying to survive. I was just making a call not an endorsement!
Old 11-03-2016, 01:26 PM

How much worse could DT be? I say its worth the gamble as everyone knows what the next four years of Hillary will be a disaster.
Old 11-03-2016, 01:41 PM

Quote:
How much worse could DT be? I say its worth the gamble as everyone knows what the next four years of Hillary will be a disaster.
Neither is a good choice. Until we start taking care of our own, we risk disaster.
Sometimes things have to break down completely to rebuild!
Old 11-03-2016, 03:00 PM

I have no problem with a woman president but this criminal bitch is not the one for that office. No problem with a black pres but that muslim sob there now is by far the worst choice ever made by so called american voters.
I agree on the majority votes Glenn but look what the majority consist of.
Every lesbian woman in the US supports Killary cause birds of a feather flock together. May God have mercy on all homos because his word speaks of how he stands on it.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:36 PM

Donald Trump is an idiot!
Old 11-03-2016, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Don't get me wrong. I am voting for Trump. I was just saying some people don't like his attitude. I think his straight forward, not sugar coated talk is what we need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired View Post
Neither is a good choice. Until we start taking care of our own, we risk disaster.
Sometimes things have to break down completely to rebuild!
I can somewhat finally agree with you on something.

Quote:
I have no problem with a woman president but this criminal bitch is not the one for that office. No problem with a black pres but that muslim sob there now is by far the worst choice ever made by so called american voters.
I agree on the majority votes Glenn but look what the majority consist of.
Every lesbian woman in the US supports Killary cause birds of a feather flock together. May God have mercy on all homos because his word speaks of how he stands on it.
Not every lesbian. Actually know a few around here that are Trump supporters.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:53 PM

Trump is far from being a idiot,you don't get to where he is being a idiot. He is just as smart a Hillary, just not the crimiinal she and the Clintons are.
Old 11-03-2016, 04:01 PM

You cannot run a govt like a business. Politics & business policies collide rather than coincide. He is a highly belligerent person and will only produce extreme confrontations worldwide. Could very well drive the US into a deep depression or extreme conflict. Too much baggage with conflict attached.
He is not a Republican, he is a Trumpian!

At this point he & his will say & do anything to try & win. A multi-billionaire who pays no income tax!

Last edited by Retired; 11-03-2016 at 04:04 PM.
Old 11-03-2016, 04:05 PM

Well what the hell you classify Hillary as???
Old 11-03-2016, 04:08 PM

Voting for Hillary because she is a women is like eating a Turd because it looks like a Tootsie Roll!

Who in there right Damn mind would vote for someone under a FBI Criminal Investigation? That would take some Special kind of Stupid person to vote for Hillary with all that has been brought up in the last week much less all the other things she has done.

Lets see a show of hands so to speak of who all wants to vote for Hillary and lose there 2nd Amendment right? Before you cast that vote for Hillary you best goggle or open up a History book and see what happen to the Jews when Hitler took away the Jews guns. History has a way of repeating itself. Think about it Hitler-Hillary, history repeats itself,that's enough to make anyone vote for Trump right there.
Old 11-03-2016, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Well what the hell you classify Hillary as???
Hillary is a POLITICIAN!
Old 11-03-2016, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBilly1121 View Post
Voting for Hillary because she is a women is like eating a Turd because it looks like a Tootsie Roll!

Who in there right Damn mind would vote for someone under a FBI Criminal Investigation? That would take some Special kind of Stupid person to vote for Hillary with all that has been brought up in the last week much less all the other things she has done.

Lets see a show of hands so to speak of who all wants to vote for Hillary and lose there 2nd Amendment right? Before you cast that vote for Hillary you best goggle or open up a History book and see what happen to the Jews when Hitler took away the Jews guns. History has a way of repeating itself. Think about it Hitler-Hillary, history repeats itself,that's enough to make anyone vote for Trump right there.
No one, I repeat no one will unarm the American people. These are the words of the NRA who is laughing all the way to the bank. The call has been for reform for acquisition of guns, not taking away lawful rights. Saban is the closest thing we have to Hitler right now! Replace the b with a t & you have Satan! Not endorsing Clinton, but Trump is at best a makeshift Republican. In other words "a wolf in sheep's clothing"!