DragCoverage.com Speed Forums  

Go Back   DragCoverage.com Speed Forums > Everything Else > Outside the Pits means DANGER!

Old 11-04-2016, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired View Post
Just arguing with yaw about Trump. You can't argue when you agree. The news reports the FACTS but guess what--?--the facts don't have to be the truth. Trump has stolen several million in unpaid taxes, but that fact is ok.
Donald Trump must have paid his fair share of Tax's as many times as the IRS has audited him including this year and they have found nothing wrong!
Attached Images

Old 11-04-2016, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBilly1121 View Post
Donald Trump must have paid his fair share of Tax's as many times as the IRS has audited him including this year and they have found nothing wrong!
The point is, the law is skewed toward people like him. He has personally paid exactly ZERO in federal income tax. Who wrote the law, PEOPLE LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!
Why won't he produce his tax returns????????????

WHAT DOES TRUMP HAVE TO LOSE? He & his are bamboozling the American people.

Last edited by Retired; 11-04-2016 at 04:35 PM.
Old 11-04-2016, 04:49 PM

Quote:
The point is, the law is skewed toward people like him. He has personally paid exactly ZERO in federal income tax. Who wrote the law, PEOPLE LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!
Why won't he produce his tax returns????????????

WHAT DOES TRUMP HAVE TO LOSE? He & his are bamboozling the American people.
Hillary Clinton has had the chance to change the Tax Law many many times and has not,so you can blame Hillary Clinton for the bamboozling!!!!!!
Everyone that has to pay Tax's take full advantage of the Tax breaks,you have to as high as Tax's are these days and Hillary's plan calls for a Big Tax increase across the board! If you are working your gross pay gets Taxed before you even get your money around 33% and when you finally get your money and buy something you have to pay Tax again for your purchase.
Attached Images

Old 11-04-2016, 04:57 PM

I know with election being on Tuesday we need to stay focused on that. But I have to say this I know there is not one of us that after a Wild Night of Parting with a little to much to drink has took home or went home with someone that when you wake up the next morning they don't look quite as good as you remembered them from the night before! So that leads me to ask this question how would you feel if you woke up after a Fun filled night of Partying and UGLY (below) was right in your face staring at you?
Attached Images

Old 11-04-2016, 05:08 PM

The American people will speak on Tuesday!
GOD BLESS THE USA!!
THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD---NOW!!!!!!!

I have been and will remain clear minded!
Old 11-04-2016, 05:12 PM

OMG. Been doing yard work as have company on the way to spend weekend.
Got a missed call from Mr. G that I have to return but gotta little more to do outside before I can take a break to talk,got a missed call from Art also. Gotta run for now so holdem down BH.
Old 11-05-2016, 09:55 AM

"How quickly we forget! If you’re over 35, take a walk with me down memory lane—you won’t believe what you have forgotten. If you’re under 35, read on—I promise you that you will be amazed at what you missed! (By the way, sadly, this isn’t a joke. I wish it was.)

REMEMBER WHEN BILL CLINTON WAS PRESIDENT?
(January 20, 1993 to January 20, 2001—two terms)

When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over an attempt to reform health care.

Her proposed plan was so bad that many Democrats came up with competing plans of their own in protest, and in spite of threats and intimidation, on September 26, 1994, the “Hillarycare” bill was declared dead.

This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million for studies, promotion, and other efforts.

Then, President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney general. Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood—both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration.

Next, she chose Janet Reno, which husband Bill described as "my worst mistake."

(Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children.)

Husband Bill also allowed Hillary to make recommendations for the head of the Civil Rights Commission—Lani Guanier was her selection.

After considerable backlash from prominent Democratic senators concerning Ms. Guanier's radical views, Bill Clinton withdrew her name from nomination, stating that she did not represents the civil rights views that he had championed during his campaign.

However, apparently a slow learner, husband Bill continued to allow Hillary to make more recommendations.

She chose former law partners, Web Hubbel for the Justice Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and William Kennedy for the Treasury Department.

Her selections went well: Hubbel went to prison, Foster (presumably) committed suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign.

(Is anyone wondering yet what her Supreme Court Justice appointments would be like?)

Many younger voters will have no knowledge of "Travelgate," the first major ethics controversy during Bill’s presidency.

Hillary wanted to award unfettered travel contracts to Clinton friend, Harry Thompson—but the White House Travel Office refused to comply.

She trumped up allegations of financial mismanagement and reported seven long-time White House employees to the FBI. This ruined their reputations, got them fired, and caused a thirty-six month investigation.

Eventually, most of the employees were reinstated and Clinton associates were forced out of the travel office. Only one White House employee, Billy Dale, was charged with a crime—the enormous crime of mixing personal and White House funds; a jury acquitted him in less than two hours.

Still not convinced of her ineptness, Hillary was allowed to recommend a close Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House Security.

When Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, suddenly Hillary and the President denied even knowing Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge of drug use in the White House.

Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after more than thirty years of service to seven presidents.

Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary was put in charge of the "bimbo eruption" and scandal defense.

Let’s look at some of her more notable decisions in this regard . . .

She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. After the Starr investigation, they settled with Ms. Jones.

She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor.

After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr's investigation led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about and later admitting his affairs.

Hillary's devious game plan resulted in Bill losing his license to practice law for 'lying under oath' to a grand jury, followed by his subsequent impeachment by the House of Representatives.

Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, "I do not recall," "I have no recollection," and "I don't know" a total of 56 times while under oath. (Sound familiar?)

After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had "mistakenly thought was hers."

So you see, the email scandal and all of her malfeasance regarding the handling of Top Secret information, not to mention the "pay to play" schemes of the Clinton Foundation, are nothing new.

Hillary’s entire political career has been nothing but a web of lies, corruption and destruction in her quest for power.

Is anyone else ready to say, “Enough is enough!”?

But unfortunately, I’m sure her loyal fans will say, "What difference does it make?" "
Attached Images

Last edited by BowtieBilly1121; 11-06-2016 at 09:04 AM.
Old 11-05-2016, 11:58 AM

well done post Billy.
Old 11-06-2016, 09:00 PM

OK, email thing drug through the mud with lie after lie!
At what point do we move on!
Old 11-06-2016, 10:08 PM

There is no moving on if Hillary is elected................
Old 11-06-2016, 10:14 PM

Sorry you feel that way. That attitude hasn't worked and won't work! Your choice though. Land of the free!

Last edited by Retired; 11-06-2016 at 10:16 PM.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:30 AM

Tomorrow may go down as one of the most important days in History if Donald Trump wins he has a uphill battle to get America back on its feet and headed in the right direction.If Hillary wins its the Death of America as we know it. The things that are happening now will only get worse,the American flag will no longer be allowed to fly in 6 months,the mass murders by ISIS muslim refugees what ever the hell you want to call them will increase by 10 fold.
Choose wisely who you Vote for tomorrow a Vote for Trump America has a chance!
A Vote for Hillary is like Voting for the end of America!

PS Notice You Do Not See Any Smiley Faces On This Post Because I'm Dead Serious!
Old 11-07-2016, 10:43 AM

Billy, you should go ahead and tell how you really feel!
Old 11-07-2016, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Billy, you should go ahead and tell how you really feel!
If I did no one would think I was Serious!
Old 11-07-2016, 05:07 PM

Well, tomorrow night about 10pm, we should know.
STAY TUNED!
Old 11-09-2016, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Gonna go out on a limb here. Obama was elected by a majority vote for 2 terms. One more vote than the other guy. Didn't state it months ago, but this election will be won by a democrat. The MAJORITY of the American people will DECIDE! Not you, not I, the majority!
Looks like Obama couldn't even keep his fellow Democrats faithful to his party.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitts Performance 1 View Post
Looks like Obama couldn't even keep his fellow Democrats faithful to his party.
Hope he doesn't add weight to the American people after the race!
Old 02-12-2017, 04:32 PM

Donald Trump is the biggest idiot in America and he has a lot of fools aka bigots praising him you all are idiots if you believe anything that fool has to say or offer.
Old 02-12-2017, 05:19 PM

yall snowflakes are the biggest idiots in America!!!!!
Old 02-12-2017, 06:08 PM

Just a bunch of butt hurt idiots Mike.