DragCoverage.com Speed Forums  

Go Back   DragCoverage.com Speed Forums > Drag Racing Action > Heads-Up Drag Racing

Old 05-12-2017, 06:46 AM
Administrator

Default Results from the 2017 DragCoverage Spring Nationals Night of Fire!

Click link for article:

http://dragcoverage.com/massive-crow...makes-history/

DragCoverage Spring Nationals Night of Fire One to remember! Huge crowd and Pits at Max Capacity! I don't even know where to start. The 2017 race was EPIC and I can't thank the racers and fans enough for making it happen. The stands were jam packed and the pits were full of cars to the last track turn-off. We couldn't have fit another car in there! What a show and wow what a crowd!!!!

And the racers delivered! The best racing I've ever seen. History was made as Promod vs Jet Car in a side by side match race! Bobby Sowell and several racers said they've raced for over 40 years and it was the best show they've ever seen. I feel the same way!

Thank you racers who continue to attend the DragCoverage Nationals and those who chose to experience it for the first time and said they will be back and not missing another one! Thanks to the Sponsors, Terry Jordan, Johnson Ford, O'Reilly Auto Parts, Jay Todd, Donna Moore, Atmore Dragway staff for a great facility, and the loyal DragCoverage Racers and Followers. We had Racers come as far as Dallas, Tx!

Thanks to all the Media that attended. Van Abernethy and Drag Illustrated, Hobbie Lee, Janice Merrill Johnt, and Quin'Darius Jackson.

Thanks Charles Smith, Mike Neal, Jet Car Joe, Daniel Ferrouillat, Keith Baker, Jim Sanderfur, Monty Todd and Medussa Racing, and Tom Ashley!! You guys friggen rock.

And most of all, thanks to my family and friends for always being there. Some of them drove several several miles to be there just to support. Means a lot.

Congratulations to our champions! You deserved your wins because it was tough! We will do it again in 2018!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk