DragCoverage.com Speed Forums  

Go Back   DragCoverage.com Speed Forums > Everything Else > Outside the Pits means DANGER!

Old 05-31-2017, 10:30 AM

Default Gus wants to move Auburn to the SEC east

In recent weeks, momentum for an Auburn move to the SEC East has seemingly been building. Former coach Pat Dye re-introduced the idea, followed by many others — including current coach Gus Malzahn — saying they’d be in favor of switching divisions with Mizzou.

However, such a move still faces an uphill climb, and it doesn’t seem SEC commissioner Greg Sankey is on board with the plan.

Yes, the move makes sense geographically, but Sankey said at spring meetings on Tuesday that Auburn fans hoping for the move shouldn’t hold their breath:

Barners it would not be a good idea to hold your breath till Auburn wins another SEC Title either!!!

Barners it would not be a wise idea at all to try and hold your breath till Auburn wins another National Title

Now my goodfriend Showtime (Paul) I know you think this is for you but believe me when I say its not.......are is it?

And if anyone is thinking of holding there breath till I try and piss some of you Auburn fans off.....that might be doable.

The 1st part about Gus wanting to move to the SEC East is true the rest is.................I don't have to tell anyone you already know the answer to that!
Attached Images

Old 06-01-2017, 04:51 PM

I don't think many Auburn people will like what Jay Jacobs is pushing for along with trading places with Mizzou he wants out of the Iron Bowl game he wants Mizzou to play AlaBama the last regular game every year instead of Auburn because he says its only fair to Mizzou since they would be swapping places with Auburn.