DragCoverage.com Speed Forums  

Go Back   DragCoverage.com Speed Forums > DragCoverage.com Speed Forums > General Discussion | Everything

Old 06-15-2017, 09:20 AM

Default Looking for strength training equipment

My grandson has started a strength training program and looking for equipment, weights, benches, ect. If you have any just laying around the shop not being used we can purchase straight out or have plenty of speed equipment we might can trade. give me a call or text preferred since i am out of the office a lot lately. thanks 228-518-0524 Warren
Old 06-15-2017, 10:10 AM

I have a Top of the line Total Gym with 200 lbs of real weights most only have 110 lbs. Unlike the cheaper $ 600+ versions that have rubber bands that get weak and break the real weights will never wear out or break. You can do anything on this machine you can do at the Gym/Spa. It stays inside my shop I had it out cleaning the floors. I live in Valley AL 36854 and have been asking $250 for it and if I had a dollar for every person that said they wanted it I would now have over $250. But if you want it and it is close enough for you to come and get I'll take $100.00 for it and it is in good shape and works like new. The only upkeep it needs is to WD40 the pulleys maybe once a year and I can so you where to WD 40 them,most people with them never oil them.
Attached Images

Old 06-15-2017, 10:23 AM

Thanks Billy ill take it.